Easy Face Packs for Keeping Skin Healthy During Monsoon!
Monsoon season brings in lot of rains and relief from the scorching heat of the summers. But it also brings in dampness and humidity which might lead to oily, dull skin and formation of acne on the skin.
But you don’t have to worry as there some homemade packs to take all your skin woes away during monsoons. Just try the simple homemade face packs and keep the glow on your skin intact.
Let’s take a look on some of the simple face packs that you can easily prepare at home:
Pack#1: Sandalwood Pack
Sandalwood will lighten your skin tone and scars as well
Sandalwood is known to lighten the deep scars on the skin and it also helps in lightening the dark skin.
- Take 1 tsp fine sandalwood powder and mix it with half teaspoon rose water and half teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Make a thick paste and apply it on your face for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water to get a refreshed skin.
Pack#2: Oatmeal Pack
Oatmeal helps in taking away dead skin cells from the skin and gives you a glowing skin.
- Take 3 tsps of oatmeal powder, 1 egg white, 1 tsp curd and 1 tsp honey.
- Mix all these ingredients well and make a thick paste.
- Clean your face with water before applying this paste on your face.
- Let it remain on your skin for 20 minutes or till it gets completely dry.
- Wash it off with clean water to get a supple skin.
Pack#3: Mint and Banana Pack
Banana and mint pack helps in giving soft and supple skin
- Take some mint leaves and half ripe banana.
- Crush mint leaves and add to the mashed paste of banana.
- Apply this paste on your face for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water to get soft and supple skin.
Pack#4: Rice Flour and Almonds Pack
Mix some rice flour and almonds powder with curd.
- Make a fine paste and apply it on your face.
- Apply this paste before bedtime on your face for 15 minutes.
- Once it is dry then rub it off gently from the skin.
- Wash off finally with plain water.
- This will help in removing all the impurities and dirt from the face.
Pack#5: Fruit and Wine pack
- Take 4-5 strawberries, 1 tsp brandy, 2 tsp breadcrumbs, 1 tsp fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti) and few drops of rose water.
- Mash strawberries to a fine paste and add all other ingredients to this paste.
- Mix them well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- You will get a glowing and clean skin all day long.
Pack#6: Egg White Pack
Egg White gives a clear and beautiful skin
Egg White is very effective in removing dirt and extra oil from the skin during monsoons.
- Take 1 egg white and 1 tsp honey.
- Mix it well with honey and form a paste.
- Apply it on your face and let it dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- This will give you a beautiful and clear skin.
Pack#7: Almond Mask
- Take 5-6 almonds, 2 tsp oatmeal, 4 tbsp full cream, 2 tsp fuller’s earth, some drops of lemon juice and 1 mashed avocado.
- Mix all these ingredients well to form a paste.
- Apply this mixture on the face and wait for 20 minutes.
- Take some cotton and dampen it with cool milk.
- Remove this paste with this cotton gently.
- After this, wash off your face with cold water.
- This will remove the dead and dry skin during monsoons. Also helps in keeping away wrinkles.
Pack#8: Sugar and Olive Oil Pack
Sugar and olive oil helps in removing dead cells from the skin
- Take some sugar and olive oil.
- Mix them well and then apply on your face.
- Massage it gently on your face to remove dead skin.
- After the massage, leave this mixture on your face for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- This will remove dead skin cells and gives glow to the skin.
Pack#9: Jojoba Oil Pack
Jojoba oil is very effective for treating the dry skin and gives it a smooth and supple texture.
- Take 1 tsp of jojoba oil, add some fresh curd and 1 tsp of honey to it.
- Mix it well and form a thick paste.
- Now apply this paste on your face for 10 minutes.
- Gently wash off with cold water.
- This will keep your skin hydrated and supple.
Pack#10: Turmeric Pack
Turmeric pack helps in removing acne during the monsoon
- Take 1 tsp besan, add a pinch of turmeric to it and make a paste.
- Now add some drops of lemon juice and 1 tsp of rose water to this mixture.
- Make a paste and apply it on your face.
- Let it stay on your face for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water after that.
- It will remove the blemishes, acne and gives you a clear skin during monsoons.
Pack#11: Peas and Papaya Pack
Take half cup powdered peas, 3 tsp on curd, few drops of lemon juice, half cup papaya and rose water.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make a paste.
- Apply this on your face for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- This will give you oil-free and radiant skin in monsoon season.
Pack#12: Fruit Punch Pack
Fruit punch pack gives required vitamins to the skin and makes it glowing
- Take 2 slices of banana, 1 slice of apple, 1 tsp honey, 1 slice of orange, 1 piece of peach, 2 pieces of strawberry and 2 pieces of raspberries.
- Mash all the fruits in a blender and make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your face for half an hour.
- Let it dry and then wash off with cold water.
- This will give you a glowing and refreshed skin.
Healthy home-made face packs to give you a clear skin during monsoon