Alcohol could be used in facials in a variety of ways because it’s been proven to provide numerous benefits for your skin. Not only skin, alcohol also improves your hair texture and makes it shine.
Whisky facials are getting quite popular and I would suggest one must definitely try these. It is very good for acne prone skin because it has antiseptic properties which reduces bacteria causing acne.
All you need are some home ingredients like lemon, honey and eggs and yeah obviously 1 ml of whisky to go along with it to prepare your facial. You can try these facials once in a month to keep your skin void of wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes.
Caution: Please remember these things before you go ahead try it:
- Please remember that whisky must never be used in its pure form, you must always mix some ingredients into it before you use it as a facial.
- Don’t let it over dry on your skin. Wash it immediately once it dries.
- You can also check if there will be any irritation on your skin by testing some of the sample on your arm.
- Please don’t try this on very sensitive skin and sensitive areas.
- Don’t overdo any of these. Once in a month is good enough.
#1: Milk and whisky:
- Mix some milk powder and whisky to form a smooth paste
- Add some honey to thus.
- Apply this on your face. Ensure that your face is clean.
- Massage for 3 minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
#2: Egg and whisky
- This is very good for treating acne. It also treats open pores and blackheads.
- Whisk an egg and add few drops of whisky and lemon juice to it.
- Add milk powder and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this over your face and let it dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
#3: Honey and whisky
- Honey is known to be a natural moisturizer and also tightens the skin pores.
- Very effective for dry skin which requires intense moisturization.
- Mix few drops of honey with whisky and massage this onto your face using circular motion.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
#4: Lemon and Whisky
- Lemon acts as a natural bleaching agent.
- It cleanses your skin and also treats acne.
- Mix some lemon juice with whisky, optionally you can add some honey to this.
- And apply this onto your face with a cotton ball.
- Let it dry and wash it off with cold water.
#5: Water and whisky
- This is the best way to use whisky on your skin.
- Mix some water and whisky and wash your face with it.
- Massage your face with wet palms, and then wash your face with pure cold water to get a natural glowing skin.
- Please note that you can also mix whisky with your regular face packs.
So that’s it lovelies, now you might have got an idea about how you must use whisky as a facial to make your skin look and feel young naturally. You might be tempted to taste it *winks*, please don’t taste it. Let me know how you felt this article was, and if you have any experience to share once you try these or any queries to ask please leave a comment right away and I shall be more than happy to hear you out. Share it across your friends and let them also indulge in the amazing benefits of whisky facials. Have a great day folks!