Half of the world’s population is using rice everyday directly or in varieties of rice. So it is very important meal in the world. People in India are using rice daily two times for their lunch and dinner. Then only they feel that is complete food and fulfill their hungry. But it is not so nutritious because polishing the rice called white rise not having any proteins.
Prevents colon cancer:
Do you know colon? Colon is a last part of the digestive system, which absorbs solid waste salts and water. Sometimes it attacked by dangerous disease called colon cancer because of unhealthy foods. Due to having dietary fiber content and high selenium level, brown rice keeps colon healthy and digestive system proper functioning.
Prevents heart diseases:
Brown rice rounded by a tissue layer, which contains high fiber content that helps in blood pressure function, works against atherosclerosis that is caused by a protein Angiostensin II.
Prevents breast cancer:
Pytonutrient Lingin in brown rice inhibits the breast cancer causing cells.
Manages blood sugar levels:
Brown rice contains high fiber rich, which helps in:
- Digestion time is slower maintaining a managed
- Slower release of sugar levels into the blood stream
- Stables glucose levels
- Helps to reduce the threat of diabetes
Helps in proper nervous activity:
- Manganese is a very important micro nutrient used in nervous system.
- Brown rice contains this element and helps you smell, taste and their functions.
Helps in bowel function:
- Good amounts of soluble fiber in brown rice prevent constipation.
- It digests more water to the digestive tract causing more bowel movements and easy removal of body wastes.
Reduces bad cholesterol:
- Unhealthy food in stomach causes bad cholesterol.
- Already you know brown rice contains good amounts of soluble fiber.
- It aids to lower bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Prevents gum disease
- Prevents several tooth issues
- Lowers Migraine headaches
So, if you in diet, you should add brown rice in your diet that can help you in many ways.