Summer Skin Hazards:
Summer Season knocked our doors already and it means the business. Summer is a time for vacations, outdoor sports, cookouts and beach trips. In the summer, it is very important to be alert of dangers to your skin where your skin bites, burns and get rashes which are all the common problems that is encountered when the weather gets warm. You can step out of the house and you may literally feel that the heat is burning your skin.
Besides the dehydrating the body, the extreme temperature can cause the disaster on the skin and also cause the tanning, pigmentation, early aging etc. This kind of result is tired, dull and sallow by looking the skin with zero appeal. Skin needs more water than the anything else and moisturizers are also needed more in the summer season when you lose most of your body salts by sweating. Buy a water-based moisturizers and use it without any fail. Here are some tips to avoid common summer skin hazards that are useful more in this season.
- Drink daily at least 15-20 glasses of water to keep you hydrated. While keeping necessary moistures, it will help to flush the toxic content.
Make sure that sunscreen is applied at least fifteen to thirty minutes before moving out in the sun.
- According to the dermatologists and skin care specialist, the sun protective formula is meant for the summer that must have a higher SPF content.
- Similarly, the special care should be taken that applied twice or thrice during this season, other than by using the same prior to stepping out in the sun.
- People who choose to swim and relax in sun, sun protective formula should be applied at every hour and twenty minutes to overcome the damaging impressions of sunburn, rashes, and blister formation.
- In the case you want to avoid the use of egg white, then the resulting blend of cucumber, honey and yogurt that may be used to provide the cooling touch to the skin.
- In order to get the rid of uneven summer tanning, so, go for a blend of gram flour, yogurt and squeezed juices of half a lemon that is to apply the same on parts affected.
- Honey is also a similar effect in overcome the condition of scars and rashes.
- Avoid the carbonated drinks that contain the soda and high doses of sugar. Instead of go for the juices extracted out of fresh fruits such as lemonade and that is extracted from immature green mango.
- In the cases of bites and stings during this season, soothing the exaggerated part by the means of ice pack that will prove to be healthy.