Tomato Face Packs:
Among all different parts of our body, face is main and give more importance to us while you saw your face in the mirror it shows your character and personality. Most of the people find the different ways to keep their face attractive and beautiful for a long time. Everyone know that tomato is a vegetable that is always available in our kitchen, which is a rich in vitamins and have many more nutrients where that helps to our good health. But, do you know how it works for the skin?
The answer is quite simple that tomato face masks are used for the skin tightening, whitening, curing the pimples, brightening, dark spots, acne etc. Even if you chomp tomatoes regularly, your skinbecomes glowing and fairer where that redness of tomato will be more reflected to over your face and once you start consuming it in your curries. Today, you can get a variety of natural face packs with tomato. Prepare tomato face packs naturally at home by using some of the simple and easy integrands.
Tomato juice and Honey:
- Take 1 tomato juice and add 1 teaspoon of honey
- Mix both the given ingredients well and apply it to your face & neck
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with Luke warm water
Tomato, Sour curd, Honey, Besan flour:
- Take 1 Tomato and make a fine paste, 1 teaspoon of Sour curd
- Add ½ teaspoon of Honey and 2-3 teaspoons of besan flour
- Add all the ingredients to it and mix thoroughly.
- Apply it all over your face and leave on until the pack dries.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water
Tomato, lemon juice, oatmeal powder:
- Take 1 Tomato and grind it, add a teaspoon of lime & half a spoon of oat meal powder.
- Make a paste and apply it to your face.
- Massage for some time and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pack by scrubbing it slowly and rinse with cold water.
Tomato, cucumber, Oatmeal powder, Mint leaves Paste:
- Take tomato and make a paste, add 4-5 slices of cucumber and make a fine paste.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cucumber paste, 2 teaspoon of oatmeal powder and 1 teaspoon of mint leaves paste.
- Apply it all over your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash away with Luke warm water.
- Mash a tomato and make like a paste with a fresh tomato
- Apply it all over your face
- Massage for some time and leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Wipe off with Luke warm water