Best way to Feed Baby:
If you have just started a breastfeeding then you are doing the right thing for you and your baby. But if breastfeeding is doesn’t come naturally at first, don’t worry. Plenty of new mums and babies are have to practice and persevere until they get the hang of it. Breast milk is the best food for your baby where is the healthiest way to feed and is a complete food where it contains at least 400 nutrients as well as hormones and disease-fighting compounds which aren’t present in a formula milk. It is a nutritional makeup even adjusts to your baby needs where as they grow.
Feeding your baby only by breast milk for up to 6 months is particularly good for them. It can be improve your baby’s cognitive development. So, being a breastfed that could even make more intelligent. Babies that who are exclusively breastfed from birth are also much less likely to be ill in their first year of life. This helps to build a special bond between you and your baby. In the long-term, breastfeeding may help your baby to stay healthy. Here are we bring you some clarifications why breastfeeding is the best way to feed baby.
- It had lower blood pressure
- It had lower cholesterol levels
- This were less likely to become an obese
- This were less likely to develop type 2 diabetes
Breastfeeding is better for you, too and that may help you to lose weight. In the long term where it also helps you to – lower your risk of breast cancer, protect against ovarian cancer before the menopause, and reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes. You should avoid any foods or drink while breastfeeding. Some babies are seem to react to something their mum has eaten and have symptoms like as colic, fussiness or excessive crying. Find out that foods and drinks are the best to avoid when you are breastfeeding.
- Start thinking about how you are going to feed your baby. Today, most women are choosing to breastfeed.
- Breast milk is the only the natural food designed for your baby.
- It protects your baby from infections and diseases.
- This provides health benefits for mom and free.
- It is available whenever and wherever your baby needs a feed.
- It is the right temperature and build a strong physical & emotional bond between mother and baby.
- It can also give you a great sense of achievement.