Smoothes your Rough Palm
A simple shake-hand can reveal your mood, thoughts, confidence, love, attitude and almost all your feelings. A person can easily read your mind when you shake your hands with him/her. Let’s say an interviewer will know how confident you are, when you shake your hand with him/her. So, when a single shake-hand acts as your mood image, then think how touching your touch should be?
Well, if you don’t know how to smoothen your rough hands, then as always we are here to guide you. So, have a look at these simple home-made tips which you can easily do by sitting in your cozy-cozy couch… Here you go…!!
Firstly, we will let you know some DIY hand massage solutions, which can be prepared with the help of the easily available cook-house ingredients. So, we will list out the combinations of the ingredients one after the other and your job is to checkout which combination is available in your kitchen.
Sea Salt and Olive Oil:-
- Take a glass and add equal amount of sea salt, olive oil in it.
- Mix them well and store it.
- You can use this scrub daily to soften your hands.
Glycerine and Lemon Juice:-
- Take a tbsp of glycerine and mix it with same amount of lemon juice.
- Add a tbsp of rose water to it.
- Now mix them well and store in a bottle.
- Apply this solution on your hand before you go to bed and cover your hands with cotton gloves.
- This will act as a natural moisturiser.
- It is an easy remedy to smoothen your palm quickly.
- Just follow what we are trying to say.
- Use Shea butter to provide moisture to your skin.
- It should be applied on our palms twice a day.
- It acts as an anti-aging cream.
- Potato tuber is an effective remedy to repair your rough skin.
- Take a potato tuber and grate it to rub on your palms.
- Leave it for thirty minutes and wash off with a mild soap.
- It helps you bring finer palms.
Honey and Lemon:-
- Take two tbsp of lemon juice and blend it with two tbsp of honey.
- Add two tbsp of baking soda to it.
- Mix together all the ingredients evenly.
- Apply it on your hands gently for a minute.
- Allow it to sit on your hands for ten minutes.
- Use warm water to wash your hands.
Well, the above mentioned are instant tips to make your hands soft, but you can also prepare, Store & Use, home-made products like scrub and moisturiser to keep your palms soft. Though you follow many remedies, there are two simple tips which you need to follow if you want your hands to be soft and smooth.
Always wear gloves when you do your household activities like, washing clothes, cleaning utensils, gardening, etc., as chemicals and detergents harm your hands and make them rough. Once you are done with washing dishes, then immediately dab some vinegar on your hands. Then, wash your hands and apply moisturiser or Vaseline.
So friends, hope this article will help you out to make your rough hands soft and smooth with ease. Try it and stay happy..!