Remedies to Reduce Hair Fall :
A thick head of hair is more attractive right. You know that decides your natural health too. So, always have a desire that keeps you long luscious hair. Though you might have tried several beauty care products, still your hair is falling. Beauty care product is just a medicine, which is not for always. There are many factors can cause hair loss.
- Environmental factors
- Nutritional deficiency
- Hormonal balance
- Scalp infections
- Chemical beauty care products
- However, we bring you some natural home remedies to reduce hair fall effectively. Take a look!
- Take an onion and grate it to make a juice.
- Add two tbsp of aloe vera juice and one tbsp of olive oil to onion juice.
- Whisk the mix until it becomes a mixture.
- Now, spread it over the scalp and let it dry for at least thirty minutes.
- Use mild shampoo to wash off your hair.
- High sulphur content in onion juice helps treat hair loss and also improves blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Take some licorice roots to make a juice.
- One tbsp of licorice root, one cup of milk and ¼ of saffron have to be mixed well.
- Apply the paste on bald patches before bedtime and allow it to be for overnight.
- Rinse off your hair in the morning.
- It has to done at least once a week.
- This homemade remedy helps treat hair loss by open the pores thanks to its mollifying properties.
- First of all you need to make oil from Chinese hibiscus flower.
- For that, take 10 flowers in bowl and add two cups of coconut oil to it.
- Now, heat them in a small flame until it becomes it charred.
- Strain oil from this mixture.
- Apply it on the hair at bedtime.
- Rinse off in the morning.
- Suggested time is once a week.
- It helps treat not only hair loss but also improve your hair growth.
- Take some beetroot leaves and boiled them with henna to make a paste.
- Now apply it over the scalp and just relax for twenty minutes.
- You can do this for at least 4 times a week.
- This is one of the best homemade remedy for your healthy hair growth.
- Apply flaxseeds oil on your hair and leave it for some time.
- Wash your hair.
- This helps treat hair loss and strengthen your hair.
- Take a few Indian gooseberries and grind them.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to the pulp.
- Spread it over the scalp and allow it to be for some time.
- This is great home remedy that helps promote hair growth and keeps you a healthy scalp.
- Follow this for at least twice a week.