How to Get Clear Glowing Skin:
Do you feel it’s not possible to make your skin perfect? Do you feel it costs a pretty penny? Absolutely wrong. Every problem has a solution but concentration plays an important role to solve your issues. The texture of the skin affected by certain leading factors, which include:
- Drinking Alcohol
- Excessive Smoking
- Sleep deprivation
- The sun’s damage
- Poor diet
Skin’s health depends on the skin care regimen and life-style habits, which are being followed by you. Healthy skin improves confidence level you have. Here are the some effective homemade remedies, which helps you to get clear skin.
You can make many remedies with lemon at home. Now we’re providing two remedies for you. Vitamin C is abundant in lemon and it contains citric acid, which helps to eliminate the dark spots and dead cells by increasing the process of cell renewal. Bleaching properties in lemon helps to enhance your skin complexion.
- Take some fresh lemons and squeeze them to make juice.
- Apply it everywhere in the face and neck.
- Allow it to be for ten minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your face.
- Take a cucumber and cut it into slices.
- After some time, take a slice and rub it on the skin to soften and moisturize the skin.
- You can follow this remedy everyday for better results.
- Take two tbsp of lemon juice and mix it with two tbsp of sugar.
- Blend them well and make a mixture.
- Spread it over the face, sit back and relax for ten minutes.
- With the help of lukewarm water you can rinse off your face.
- It’s advisable to follow this remedy weekly once to get glowing skin.
- In addition, this remedy helps to exfoliate your skin.
Are you suffering from allergic and infectious skin disorders? By having these illnesses your skin looks dull and lifeless. Don’t worry, we have treatments for you. Turmeric works as an antiseptic and skin-lightening agent to cure your disorders.
- Take a pineapple and cut it into pieces to make juice.
- Add turmeric powder to the juice and mix them well.
- Spread the paste on your face and neck.
- Allow it to be for some time until it dries off completely.
- Rise off with lukewarm warm water.
- Reduce the skin appearance by applying this pack three times a week.
- Take one tbsp of turmeric powder and blend it with one tbsp of gram flour.
- You can add little amount of water or milk and mix them well.
- Apply it over the face gently and leave it for some time until it becomes dry.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse off your face.
- You can use this pack for weekly once to make your skin lighter.