Lighten Dark Underarms Naturally
Do you think twice before you step out wearing some sleeveless dress? Do you feel embarrassed because your underarm is dark? You can stop worrying about it from now on.
Underarm darkening is quite common due to excessive use of hair removal creams, perfumes and so on. Going forward I will discuss few and effective natural ways to lighten your underarm.
Tip #1 Baking Soda
- One reason for dark underarms could be dead cell accumulation.
- Baking soda is very effective when it comes to scrubbing or exfoliation.
- Mix some baking soda with rose water or plain water and make a fine paste.
- Now rub this under your arms and use it for 3-4 weeks.
- This will help in unclogging the pores and scrub away all the dead cells.
Tip #2 Lemon and Cucumber
- We all know that lemon has bleaching properties and thus can be used for skin lightening.
- Cucumber can soothe and cool the skin.
- Make a mixture of cucumber and lemon juice and apply it on the affected areas.
- You can also use some turmeric to get better results .
- Follow this every day to get the maximum benefits.
Tip #3 Gram Flour and Yogurt
- Gram flour acts as a very good exfoliator and skin lightener.
- Make a paste using some besan, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Apply this onto your underarms before taking a shower and let it dry.
- Follow this on alternate days to get light under arms naturally.
Tip #4 Potato
- Potato also has bleaching properties like lemon.
- Cut a slice of potato and rub it onto your underarms.
- You will notice that your underarms have started to lighten once you start using this remedy on a daily basis.
Tip #5 Orange peels
- Put some orange peels in the sun for a few days until they dry out completely.
- These have excellent exfoliating and lightening properties and can thus lighten underarms.
- Mix some powdered orange peel with rose water and milk and make a thick paste.
- Gently scrub your underarms with the paste and then leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water once it dries.
- Repeat the process on a daily basis.
Tip #6 Coconut oil
- You can simply massage some oil onto your underarms.
- Wash it off with a mild soap.
- Follow this routine before you take a shower.
- Coconut oil contains vitamin E that can help lighten the underarms.
Tip #7 Vinegar
- This remedy is quite effective when it comes to killing germs that reside as well as ensuring that you lighten your underarm.
- Mix some rice flour and vinegar.
- Apply this on your underarm, let it dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this every day.
Tip #8 Sandalwood
- Sandalwood has natural skin lightening properties.
- Make a paste using rose water, sandalwood and apply this on your underarm.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes or until it dries, and then wash it off with cold water
- This will have a softening and lightening effect on your skin.
- Repeat this process at least thrice in a week.
That’s about it ladies! Henceforth you needn’t have to feel bad or worry when you wanna step out wearing a sleeveless dress. With these natural homemade remedies you can easily lighten your underarms and step out confidently. Have a super awesome day. Be beautiful as ever!