Tips to Lose Fat form Thigh, Legs and Butt
Do you want to lose weight on your legs and butt easily? Then you’re at the right place.
Do you feel your lower body is heavier than the rest of your body? I often feel that my bum stands out with all those excess fat over it. There isn’t one magical food that will specifically burn fat from your bottom and thighs! We can only try and induce a weight loss regimen which will work well throughout the body.
How calories work?
- Consuming fewer calories leads to weight loss. This forces body to burn fat.
- However this doesn’t mean that you have to starve, this will slow down metabolism and cause other ill effects on the body.
- Check with your doctor and understand how much calorie intake is ideal for you and then try out a diet plan suitable for you.
How diets work?
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Proteins make you feel fuller and ensure you won’t indulge in junk snacks.
- The healthier your diet, the easier it is to drop weight.
- Remember to stay hydrated.
How exercise work?
- Indulge in intense exercise. This burns all the unnecessary calories.
- Go for a jog every single day.
- Weight lifting, skipping rope, running, hill sprints, stair climbing, jumping jacks, spinning, step aerobics and Pilates are examples of exercises to try
- This will not only help in losing weight but will also help in toning muscles.
How lifestyle changes help?
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- The more you move, the more fat you burn.
- Avoid sugary sweet stuff and replace them with healthy nuts.
- Stay hydrated.
- Pursue what makes you happy and live a stress free life.
Here are few tips which will help you burn fat faster from your bottom region!
Lose Fat from Butt and Thigh Tip #1
Eliminate anything that contains sugar, preservatives and trans fats.
These include pizza, burger, French fries. These directly get converted into fat on your butt. Try and cook at home, know what you eat. Maintain a journal which notes down everything you eat so that you make wiser choices.
Lose Fat from Butt and Thigh Tip #2:
Replace junk unhealthy food with fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains. Berries and nuts like walnuts and almonds make a great snack, they’re also rich in antioxidants. Check out benefits of berries in our article under super foods!
Lose Fat from Butt and Thigh Tip #3
Protein is very important for the body. You can either opt for sprouted grams and soy milk rich in protein or chicken and egg if you’re not a vegan. This helps one stay energized and build muscles. Include egg whites, chicken, fish, and dairy products like yogurt, cheese. Check out benefits of cheese in our article under super foods!
Lose Fat from Butt and Thigh Tip #4
Exercises help one lose weight faster. Running will also specifically tone and strengthen your thighs and butt. Attend an indoor cycling class. Indoor cycling can burn over 800 calories in a 60-minute session, which will greatly help to quickly drop fat from your thighs and butt.
Lose Fat from Butt and Thigh Tip #5
Squats to the rescue. Lift your heels off of the floor and bend your knees and lower into a squat, stopping when your thighs are parallel to the floor. Make sure your torso is as upright as possible, though you may be slightly leaning forward. Your hands may be extended out to the sides or on your hips.
That’s about it. Now go ahead, feel sexy about yourself. Not all are lucky to be gifted with a great butt. If you’ve got one of them. Tone them, shape them and make them look great and feel great about yourself. Good day fellas!