Stress can be cause in many different problems in your day to day life. The most observable thing is your health. When you feel depressed, anxious or are overcome by life’s responsibilities then your overall health and your diet can be frequently suffer.People deal differently with the stress that they have in their lives. Some of the people overeat, either as something to do or to fill a void. Others may be able to find they eat less often.
They know they have to eat to maintain the energy and strength but they either don’t have the time or they experience a lack of desire.To maintain a healthy lifestyle during the stressful periods in your life; you can continue to eat regularly. Even though you may not feel hungry, you need to feed your body with the necessary nutrients where your body needs to remain the same during the regular days and stressful days. Your diet and eating habits should also be remain unchanged. Find below some of the steps to feel stress less and relax more.
- It in a comfortable, not-too-soft chair that lets you keep your back straight and also keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Put your hands gently on your belly, right below your ribcage.
- Ready to take a breath? Expand your belly, drawing breath in through your nose. When you do this in a right
- way, you’ll feel your hands move faintly.
- Don’t hold your breath. Open your mouth a very little. Slowly let your belly contract, very gently by pushing your breath out your mouth.
- Repeat this process for a few minutes, then try not to think of anything in particular. If these kind of thoughts wander into your mind, let them wander back out but don’t try to push the stress out of your body, just let it go.
- Practice this for a several minutes in each day. Work up to about five or 10 minutes at a sitting.
Do this procedure once a day. If something is stressing you out, do a few minutes of this kind of deep breathing until you feel calm.
Plant an Herb Garden:
Line your bedroom windowsill with lavender plants, pinch off some leaves before a bed and slip them into your pillowcase. People visible to lavender showed an increase in the type of brain waves which suggested increasing the relaxation.
Burn off a rush of pressure within a 15-minute of walk. People who walk regularly exercises they can sleep better than those who don’t.