Glowing Skin during Winter
Some people think winter is not useful for making face packs especially face masks rich in vitamin E make skin healthier. Weather it is a dry skin, cracked skin or uneven skin, all your skin issues can be treated with our natural homemade face packs especially for glowing skin during winter. You don’t believe it right. Then why late, have a glimpse!
Egg and Olive Oil:-
- 1 tbsp of Honey
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- An Egg
- Take an egg and beat it in a bowl.
- Add one tbsp of honey and one tbsp of olive oil to it.
- Whisk the mix and make a mixture.
- Now, apply this mixture on your face and leave it for fifteen minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- This wonderful face pack will help improve skin’s elasticity and tighten pores.
Yogurt and Potato:-
You will need-
- 1 Potato
- ½ tbsp of Yogurt
How to make-
- A potato has to be mashed for making this pack.
- Take a tbsp of smashed potato paste and half tbsp of yogurt in a small bowl.
- Spread it on your face and let it dry for fifteen minutes.
- Use cold water to rinse off the face.
- This is an amazing face mask which helps in get relief from sunburns.
Milk and Oatmeal:-
- Take half tbsp of oatmeal and blend it with tow tbsp of milk.
- Add a little amount water to it. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply it over the face and let it remain for fifteen minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- The amazing facemask will help makes your skin glow and smoothen.
Tomato and Lemon:-
- Dried lemon
- Lemon juice
- Take a dried lemon and make a fine powder with peel.
- Take a tomato, four tbsp of lemon juice and half tbsp of lemon peel powder in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
- Spread it over the face and allow it to be for ten minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse off your face.
- This face mask is suggested for oily skin people.
- It makes skin healthy and glowing.
Milk powder and Barley Powder:-
- 1 tbsp of Milk powder
- 1 tbsp of Barley powder
- 1 tbsp of Sandalwood powder
- ½ tbsp of Wheat germ
- ½ tbsp of Oatmeal
- ½ tbsp of Fenugreek seeds powder
- Take a bowl and add one tbsp of milk powder in it.
- Blend one tbsp of barley powder, one tbsp of sandalwood powder, one tbsp of wheat germ, half tbsp of oatmeal and half tbsp of fenugreek seed powder to it.
- All the ingredients should be mixed well with a little amount water.
- It should applied over the face and let it stay for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- This is an amazing face pack which help gives your cooling effect to the skin.