Nutrition Rich Juices
Fitness is a significant part of everyone’s life and also it is important to know all about the post workout nutrition. However, post workout nutrition is something that where it tends to be a confusing that is whether people should drink protein shakes or eat a solid food? Eating after workout counter will be the effects of their exercise, so after the exercise, recovery is more important part of any exercise. Most of the people might be thinking that eating or drinking anything water after working out will be smother that their weight loss goals. In fact, resupplying their body with the proper food and drink after a workout is very important for weight loss and fitness gains. So let’s have a look at those nutrition rich juices you should drink before workout.
Fast Fuel Options:-
- Fruit smoothie + egg/whey protein powder
- Banana + almond butter or a clean deli meat
- Jerky + dried fruit
- Egg frittata + sweet potato pancakes
- Hardboiled egg + berries
- Smoked salmon + roasted acorn squash
- Mashed yam + chicken breast
Make post workout nutrition more efficient where keeps together a list of juices that are full of nutrition and brings back the lost energy.
For Cycling or long run people:
- Take 1 banana, frozen, 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder, add 1⁄2 cup of low-fat vanilla yogurt mix with 1 cup brewed cold coffee, 1⁄2 cup of low-fat milk with 2 teaspoons of protein powder and mix well by adding 6 -8 ice cubes and ready to drink that is a tasty and simple to make.
- This helps to continue keep metabolism increase power a bit longer
For Kickboxing people:
- Take 1 cup of almond milk you can use chocolate almond milk, 2 tablespoons almond butter, 1/2 fresh or frozen medium banana, chocolate protein powder, 1 tablespoon of flax, chia, or hemp seeds and add a little honey, or stevia to sweeten or maple syrup mix well and have it regularly.
- Place all these elements into your high speed liquidizer and blend for around 45 seconds or until the wanted consistency is reached.
- Take lychees in syrup, drained and rinsed (20 peeled and seeded lychees), 1 cup of frozen and melted with sliced peaches, 3/4 cup coconut water or water and freeze them for 2 days. Shake it before drinking.
- This helps to give you an instant boost and coconut water will keeps you hydrated. Drink it anytime when you are feeling low on energy!