More and more research are shown that the key is to lifelong good health is what the experts call is lifestyle medicine that is to making the simple changes in the stress management, diet and exercise. To help you in turn that is the knowledge into the results where we have put together this manageable list of health and also wellness action steps.
It is very hard to make a big change in the life where the energy and the time is commitment to often too a great. For many people maintaining a healthier lifestyle that might be really a daunting task where they have to maintain healthier eating and physical activity habits every day. People whoever at home, work or on the run there is some simple, small and easy changes for their life that can make all the difference.
Easy & Simple tips for being an active everyday:
- Take the pet for a walk
- Meet your friend for a walk or a bike ride
- Park your car and walk the rest of the way some time
- Take the steps instead of a lift or escalator
- Get off the bus 1-2 stops early and walk the rest of the way
- Join a local sport, refreshment or fitness club
- When at work place go for a walk at lunchtime.
Tips for Healthier Food:
- Do breakfast everyday which helps to prevent hunger pangs before lunch
- Get up to 15 minutes earlier to make time for a healthy breakfast, or prepare some of it the night before
- Drink low-fat milk and top with kiwi fruit
- Wholegrain toast with a poached egg and grilled tomato
- Take balanced lunch & pack your lunch at home for a healthier life which saves your money too!
- Prepare your lunch with wholegrain sandwich with low-fat cheese and lots of salads
- Take wholegrain wrap with grilled vegies and lean chicken
- Take salads with three-bean mix and corn kernels.
- Divide your dinner with vegetables or salads that should fill up at least half your plate at dinnertime.
- Take the protein choice food like fish, eggs, lean meat, legumes, chicken, nuts and seeds
- Take carbohydrates like bread, brown rice, pasta or noodles
- Take vegetarian pasta bake with the low-fat cheese
- Take noodles or rice with chicken and vegetable stir fry
- Get in-season fruit in your bag that is to have during the day
- Take small handful of nuts that makes a fantastic snack and contains the healthy fats.
- Add a small amount of dried fruit for extra flavor
- Take low-fat yoghurt that is a healthy and filling option.