Get Beautiful and Toned Breasts Naturally
Women with beautiful and big breasts have always been talk of the town. Many women desire to have large breasts and also the toned one that are well shaped. The reason behind having small or irregular shaped breasts could be poor diet or hormonal imbalance. There are many home remedies to grow the size of your breasts in a natural way without any side-effect on the body.
Let’s look at some handy tips for toned and healthy breasts:
Exercise is one such thing which has great benefits on your body. It not only increases your breast size but also make you feel energetic all day long. Do push-ups, wall press and chair lift exercise to get the desired results. 10 push-ups daily will work towards giving you toned breasts. For wall press, you need to put your arms on the wall and push them against it without bending your arms. Do this 5 times in a day. Chair lift is very simple as you need to sit on the chair and keep your feet in front of your knees. Now bend forward with your arms on the armrest and lower your torso. Then lift your back. Do this 10 times in a day to see its magical effect.
The breast size is determined with the fat content in your body. So you need to add monounsaturated fatty food in your diet along with those food substances that increases estrogen in your body. It helps in increasing the breast size. Food like beans, pumpkin, garlic, papaya, eggplant, cherries, apples, dates and pomegranate helps in increasing the breast size.
Tip#3: Herbal Remedies
- Fennel seeds: This can be consumed along with your morning salad to increase the breast size.
- Fenugreek: It is a very effective herb that is known for its medicinal properties. It is a natural coolant which reduces the fat near the breast area and it has diosgenin which is also the enhancer of breasts in a natural way.
- Red Clover: Take 2-3 clover flowers and boil them in water. Strain the water and then drink it every day for firm breasts. It has estrogen boosting nutrients which promote breast growth.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Gently massage this oil on your breasts for 15 minutes on daily basis. This will increase the blood flow around the breasts and promotes tissue growth in the breasts.
- Honey: Apply raw honey on your breasts before taking a bath. You can also mix it with olive oil and then gently massage your breasts for 15 minutes. This will enhance your breast size and make them toned.
- Onion Mask: It is regularly used in your kitchen. So take some onion juice and mix it with honey and turmeric. Apply this mixture on your breasts everyday and let it be there for 10 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. It will surely give you the desired results with regular use.
Always wear lingerie that fits your breasts well and make your breasts look fuller and large. Push up lingerie is the best option to choose from as it makes your breasts look fuller and big.
Tip#5: Eat nuts and non-veg
You can include nuts and chicken in your diet to get well shaped breasts. Make sure that you include exercise in your routine to get rid of the fat build up.
Tip#6: Avoid Sugar
In order to get large breasts, avoid sugary drinks, caffeine and chocolates. These products can stop the growth of estrogen in your body and there will not be any growth in breast tissues.
Tip#7: Avoid tight undergarments
Avoid wearing tight lingerie that restricts the flow of air in your skin. This restricts the growth of the breasts. It is always advisable to remove your lingerie before hitting off to the bed.
Tip#8: Household Chores
Always indulge in household chores that require your physical energy like dusting, mopping the floor and grinding the flour of possible. Pick those chores which require plenty of arm movements as this will help in increasing the breast size naturally with physical exercise.
Tip#9: Eat radish
Radish has the quality to increase the blood flow in the body and it also has astringent properties to support the blood flow. The blood flow then reaches to the breast tissues and enhances their growth.
Tip#10: Amino Acids
They have the quality of accelerating the growth hormone that is required for breast enlargement. Consuming amino acid supplements like beans, fish, egg, pulses and peanuts regularly helps in increasing the breast size naturally and quickly.
Tip#11: Vitamin Intake
Deficiency of vitamins in the body can lead to small breast size. Each vitamin contributes towards the growth of breast tissues and helps in promoting breast development. Vitamin A is a good source which helps in enhancing breasts and rejuvenates the skin too. Vitamin C helps in restoration of the collagen which increases the fullness in the breasts.
Tip#12: Red Lentils
This is easily available at home and helps in breast enlargement. Soak some red lentils for 1-2 hours in warm water. After that make a fine paste and then apply this paste all over the breasts for half an hour. After half an hour, simply wash it off with plain water. This helps in enhancing and firming the breasts in natural way.
Mrs. Divya Sharma is an avid writer with a vast experience of almost 15 years in writing career. She did her MA in English from IGNOU along with Diploma course in Journalism from YMCA, New Delhi. She has worked as a Content Manager with Times Of India, Noida for 10 years. Writing is her passion and she tries to give her best every time she writes on any given topic. Writing articles on home remedies is her area of interest and she has gained immense knowledge by writing and researching a lot in this field.