Home Remedies to Lose Belly Fat Easily
Would you love to lost weight naturally just by making small diet changes and lifestyle changes? Trust me it’s quite easy to lose weight by bring about some tiny changes in your daily routine. In this article I shall discuss what one must do to lose belly fat easily and naturally.
Life Style Changes.
- Sleep adequately. An adult requires around 7-8 hours of sleep. If you don’t sleep properly this will lead to an imbalance in your hormones leading one to over eat and lose the sensation of feeling full.
- Reduce or stop alcohol consumption. This will add all the unnecessary calories to your body and make you fatter.
- Choose snacks wisely. Avoid junk food. Fried potatoes, cheese balls, French fries, sounds yummy right? These will only make you fatter by adding calories and all unwanted fat in your body.
- Reduce sugar in your diet. Sugar apparently adds flabs to your body and it is also addictive.
- Include more protein, fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Proteins are a must have to lose weight, unlike carbs proteins are low on calories and will help in the building of good healthy muscles.
- Have more good fat like fish, eggs, and avocado.
- Consume more of vitamin C like kiwi, lemon juice. This helps in detoxifying and flushing out toxins from body.
- Never ever starve or skip meals. Keep your meals small and have snacks in between. If you plan on starving or skipping meals this will only make you crave for more and you will end up having more of cheat diets when no one’s watching!
Lemon Water for Detoxification.
- Take a glass of water and squeeze lemon juice into it.
- Drink this as the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Do not consume anything for another 30 minutes. Follow this every day.
Cranberry Juice to Digest Waste
- Have one cup of cranberry juice throughout your day.
- Before lunch, after dinner and during other times of the day.
Fish Oil to Break Down Fat
- You can consider having fish or cod liver tablets.
- These are high on omega-3 which will help in breaking down stubborn fat.
Chia Seeds to make you Feel Fuller
- This makes you feel fuller and thus prevents one from overeating.
- Add chia seeds to your breakfast cereal, smoothies and salad.
Ginger Tea to regulate energy.
- Boil water, add ginger zest to it.
- Add some lemon juice and honey to it.
- Have at least 2 cups of ginger tea every day to stimulate your digestion.
Garlic to Inhibit the Process of making Fat
- Chew raw garlic cloves on an empty stomach.
- Follow it by drinking lemon water.
- This helps in losing belly fat.
Herb Water to Detoxify Body
- Soak cucumber, ginger, lemon, mint leaves in water overnight.
- Then drink this water throughout the day.
- This will keep you hydrated and also help in flushing out toxins and prevents one from over eating.
Dandelion Tea to Flush out Toxins and Prevent Bloating
- Boil dandelion root with some ginger in hot water.
- Add cardamom seeds and cinnamon bark to it.
- Add few mint leaves in the end.
- You can also add some honey to taste.
- Strain the tea and drink it. Have 2-4 cups every day.
Cinnamon to Burn Fat
- Sprinkle a tbsp. of cinnamon powder on top of your beverages.
- You can also add it to your food or snacks.
- Sprinkle it over your breakfast and salads.
- This will help in burning fat in the belly region.
Green Tea to Lose Belly Fat
- This improves metabolism.
- Add some green tea leaves, with mint and basil to hot water.
- Cove it and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Strain it and drink it.
- You can also add honey to taste.
- Have around 3 cups every day.
Hot Peppers to Boost Heat Production
Capsaicin present in hot peppers will boost heat production in the body, thus uses more energy from the body which will burn fat. We have already discussed the benefits of including chilli in your diet in another article.
That’s it folks! Do you have something more to add on? Please leave in your comments and suggestions and I shall respond right away!