Tips to Change Your Life in Just 10 Minutes a Day
Buzz goes off the alarm, you turn it off and might just go back to bed and sleep for another extra 10 minutes. Every night you might plan to wake up early, make the day as productive as possible but somehow it never seems to happen that way.
We all are humans right? We deserve to sleep peacefully. But this makes us feel lethargic and we just laze all day long without achieving something, to only hit back to the bed with a regret that we have wasted another day of your precious life.
Would you love to change your life? I will help you out by providing few tips which is going to change your life in just 10 minutes.
Hack 1: Sleep Well, Sleeping Beauty
- Get enough sleep, yeah you heard that right. Just ensure you hit the bed early and try to get at an average of 8 hours of sleep.
- Try and wake up early the next morning.
- Walk a little before you go to bed.
- Remember to turn off all your social networking sites, cell phones and anything that keeps you occupied and draws away your sleep.
- Just meditate for few minutes before you sleep, be thankful for all the good things that have happened to you and go to bed peacefully.
Hack 2: Soothe your Eyes
- Most of us work in the IT industry. We’re so hooked up into our laptops that we forget to take a break.
- So remember to take a break and soothe those eyes.
- Just take a small walk, look outside the window and have a glimpse at the nature, hear the birds chirping and admire things around you.
- When you come back to your desk, trust me you’re going to feel more energized and awesome as ever.
Hack 3: Stay Hydrated
- Drink water. Lots of it.
- Carry a water bottle with you, wherever you go.
- Ditch those carbonated drinks and go for healthy options like tender coconut water and drinking water.
- This will shoo away many problems and will result in a skin so shiny and soft which will make you irresistible.
- Remember to pee regularly too. Don’t hold it for long.
Hack 4: Spa Therapy
- Get yourself some essential oils – say lavender oils and pamper yourself.
- Put in few drops of the oil into your bath tub and light few candles for yourself.
- Put on some light music, get away from your cellphone and just close your eyes and relax.
- Enjoy your home spa therapy.
Hack 5: Rejuvenate
- Try to get a power nap whenever possible.
- When you get into your cab to reach office or when you’re travelling to a far off place.
- Close your eyes, listen to some good music and take a nap. Trust me , it’ll make you feel awesome
Hack 6: Fruit Power
- Remember to have fruits every single day.
- Include a variety of fruits in your diet and get rid of all junk items like pizzas and burgers.
- Have your breakfast like a king and have salads for dinner.
- Remember the starving diet game doesn’t last long. Just make your choice healthier and exercise to stay fit.
Hack 7: Keep Munching
- Stuff yourself with food all the time.
- Don’t go ahead and overeat at one go, instead take small meals often.
- Pack yourself some healthy nuts and berries so that you can always eat them when you feel hungry.
- Ditch the unhealthy potato chips and junk snacks.
- Avoid sugary, fatty, fried, processed foods.
Hack 8: Chinese Trick (jin Ji du li)
- Close your eyes and stand on a single foot for a minute ( start for say 5 seconds and slowly extend it)
- Do this on an empty stomach once in the morning and once in the evening.
- This has many benefits like improving your stamina and immunity.
- Also your mind becomes calmer.
Hack 9: Exercise
- When you’re in the shower, or doing some household chores or making dinner just get down into a crouching position and PUMP!
- Try to mimic sex positions.
- Let it make you pant for breath.
- This improves your stamina and also helps in achieving toned muscles.
Hack 10: Stay Positive
- Be happy for the life you’ve been given.
- Never compare your life with others, you’ve no idea about the battle they’re facing.
- Just learn to face life with a never give up attitude.
- Be thankful for all the people who have cared enough to stand by you no matter what and be happy for the ones
- who have left you and taught you a lesson.
- In the end, you’re a product of your environment, choose your friends wisely and don’t let anything affect you mentally.
- Stay strong no matter what. Remember you’re unique and you matter.