Top Amazing Benefits of Berries
Have you been trying out various diets, regimens and somehow you’re still not satisfied with the result? Would you want to be the best version of yourself? Are you pondering about which snack is the healthiest snack?
You’ve come to the Right Place!
In this article I shall present you with the benefits of including berries in your diet as a snack and how it’s going to help you achieve a healthy life.
Berries are colorful, super healthy food which have infinite number of benefits. These are extremely rich in antioxidants and many other benefits which makes it important to include berries in your daily diet.
Here’s how berries can help you look and feel good.
- The nutrients found in berries act like little bodyguards and protect your cells from damage. Thus preventing premature cell aging and disease.
- These antioxidants are linked in managing weight.
- Replace your junk snacks with delicious berries and see the difference.
- These powerful antioxidants helps in keeping cancer away.
- Strawberries reduce blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Strawberry has an enzyme which prevents breakage of food into simple sugar which means it reduces the overall content of sugar in your blood thus
- lowering your blood sugar level.
- This plays a major role in weight loss because excess sugar is not produced ( excess sugar converts into fat cells )
- Raspberries are known to contain ketones which is a similar substance like capsaicin which is found in hot peppers.
- This improves metabolism and prevents overall increase of body and visceral fat.
- Raspberries are awesome, you could include it in almost everything. It goes as a great topping for your cereal and can become a part of a healthy
- super breakfast.
- Raspberries have known to contain vitamin C which improves eye health and also protect eyes from harmful UV damage.
- Blueberry is known to reduce belly fat, blood fats.
- It also reduces bad cholesterol because it has high fiber content and also maintains blood sugar balance.
- Blueberries are low in calories and have high nutrients, it is also known to ward off heart disease and cancer.
- Blueberries improve your brain health and ensure that you have very good memory.
- Blackberry is filled with Vitamin C and vitamin A which is known to prevent skin from wrinkling.
- It also strengthens the collagen structure thus keeping your skin toned and firm as ever!
- Blackberry contains magnesium and calcium which helps in maintaining a healthy bone density.
- Blackberries are also known to improve your digestive health, helpful in ensuring that you have regular bowel movements.
- It also improves immunity.
- Cranberries are known to prevent urinary tract infections because it inhibits bacteria from attaching to the bladder and urethra.
- It improves dental health by preventing bacteria from binding to the teeth.
- It protects us from breast cancer, colon cancer.
- It is also known to improve cardiovascular health by regulating blood sugar and by reducing the bad cholesterol in the body.
- Dried bilberries have been used to treat diarrhea.
- Tea brewed from bilberries have known to cure sore throat.
- Bilberries have been known to improve vision by strengthening retina and blood vessels.
- Bilberry extracts have been used for curing ulcers and cancers.
#7 Cloud Berry
- Improves overall immunity and also protects skin from ageing and damage.
- Detoxifies the body, it removes all toxins because it acts as a diuretic and stimulates urination.
- It reduces risk of anemia. It also helps in stopping internal bleeding.
- It improves bone health and thus prevents osteoporosis.
- It also improves overall health of your gum and teeth.