Natural Home Remedies to Prevent and Cure Hair Fall
How must one save their hair from falling?
Prevention is better than cure! When you all are gifted with that beautiful lock of hair please don’t take it for granted, start caring for your hair even before you notice it is falling. I know most of us worry about something only when we start losing it!
It’s much easier to prevent hair loss than to treat hair loss.
So yeah if you have already started losing hair and you’re worried about balding and how you must control your hair loss then this article is perfect for you. I have
combined some amazing home remedies which will help you battle and control hair loss while you still can.
In this article I shall discuss both prevention and cure for hair loss.
Hair fall prevention tips
Take good care of your hair
- Keep it clean by regularly shampooing it.
- Use a conditioner or a hair lotion.
- Trim your hair regularly to get rid of split ends.
Follow a good lifestyle
- Include protein in your diet.
- Have a variety of fruits and vegetables every day.
- Drink adequate water.
Don’t hurt your hair
- Don’t tie hair tightly.
- Avoid styling, straightening, coloring often.
- Avoid blow drying hair since it dries out hair and scalp.
- Avoid combing hair when it’s wet.
Hair fall curing tips.
- Massage your hair with coconut oil or olive oil.
- This improves blood circulation and enhances condition of your scalp.
- Do this at least once a week.
- Mix amla or gooseberry powder with water and a spoon of lemon juice.
- Massage this onto your hair and let it dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight and grind them next day.
- Apply this paste over your hair and cover with a shower cap.
- Rinse your hair after a while. Repeat this for a month.
- Extract onion juice by grating it and straining it.
- Apply this to your hair and scalp. You can also add aloe Vera gel to this with some olive oil.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this once a week.
- This can relieve scalp itching and also help in curing hair fall.
- Apply the gel directly onto scalp.
- Rinse and wash hair after an hour.
- Apply coconut milk to your hair and scalp.
- You can prepare it by grinding grated coconut and then squeezing milk out of it.
- Wash it off with a shampoo.
- This will moisturize your hair.
- Boil neem leaves in water.
- Wait for it to cool.
- Wash hair with this mixture.
- This helps get rid of dandruff and also promotes hair growth.
- Ground some licorice root and add saffron and milk to it.
- Apply this to your hair before you go to bed.
- Wash it off next morning.
- This helps get rid of scalp irritation and itching.
- Firstly, clean and boil the beetroot leaves in water
- Grind the leaves and add henna.
- Make a paste and apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it on for half an hour and rinse it off with cold water.
- Remove the stem from hibiscus flower and retain only the petals.
- Grind this with water to form a paste. You can also make hibiscus oil by boiling the flower with olive oil and then straining it.
- Apply this to your hair and let it dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- It contains nutrients that will promote hair growth.
- Brew some green tea leaves in hot water.
- Let it cool.
- Rinse your hair with this solution.
- This can be used after a shampoo conditioner routine.
- Promotes hair growth and stimulates hair follicles.
12.Egg white mask
- Break open eggs in a bowl.
- Using a yolk separator, remove the yolks.
- Mix the egg white until it becomes even.
- Now apply this to your hair using a hair dye brush.
- Let it dry and wash it off with cool water followed by a shampoo.
So folks out there, try out these simple home remedies and look after your hair! Please don’t take it for granted. You are what you eat, so avoid all junk items from your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle which includes both healthy greens, sound sleep, colorful fruits and a good exercise regimen. This is the only way one can look after their hair, skin and appear beautiful always no matter how old you get.