Give up Sugar:
Most of them love a little sugar here and there. The things with sugar like a black coffee and sugar-free cookies that is just don’t do much for us in terms of food fulfillment. We incline to like the sugar, but according to the health experts, sugar is just not a good for us and in fact, too much sugar is very harmful to the health. Developed sugar is found in an excess of food items that includesthe cakes, drinks such as soda, sweet tea, sports drinks and fruit juices and processed foods. In fact, energy drinks that contains very large amounts of refined sugar.
The main problem is with the processed sugar that is the fact which it has a very high concentration of sugar with a little nutritional value. Sugar goes by many different names and frequently ends in ose, such as lactose or maltose or sucrose. Give up sugar for better health and weight loss. It is very hard to beat the habit of sugar. Other names for sugarbrown sugar, cane sugar, corn syrup, corn sugar, dextrose, fruit juice concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, honey, maltodextrin, molasses sucrose, raw sugar, turbinado sugar. Kick Your Sugar Habit by following simple and easy steps which helps to get benefit for your health and lose the weight.
- Choose the sugar products with the least amount of added sugar that is more than 2.5 grams of added sugar per 100 calories.
- Choose fresh fruits that are to satisfy a sweet craving where it provides the vitamins, minerals and fiber including some hydration, so it can be keep you the feelings fuller longer.
- If you want to add the flavor to your food then reach for the herbs and spices instead of the sugar.
- Mix some cinnamon and cloves that is to add flavor to oatmeal, while oregano and rosemary add flavor to marinara sauce.
- Take foods like a salad dressings and yogurt that may not taste as a sweet, but sugar is often added to low-fat versions of products to make them a tastier. Even foods like multigrain bread that also contains about 2 grams of added sugar per slice.
- While purchasing anything from the market just look up for the brands that have the labels like no added sugar.
- Most of the people think that sugar gives you more energy, but it actually puts you on a roller-coaster ride of emotions. When you eat a sugar, your blood sugar levels increase and that might make you feel energetic, but later than it fall and result can be feeling inactive and needing a nap. Cut out your sugar intake and your moods that will be steadier and you’ll be simply have more balanced energy.