Environmental pollution is a major problem now-a-days. UN has making some decisions to change our environment position frequently. But there is no major change. There are so many things are being caused to environmental pollution includes:
- Car exhaust fumes
- Cigarette smoke
Human body produces some free radicals in the body. The pollution things are increases the levels of these free radicals. You should know how to protect skin from pollution in these days.
Skin & Air Pollution:
- When age increases, our skin would lose moisture and elasticity.
- At the same time, the main source of skin damage is pollution.
- You know so many toxins are present in the air.
- Toxins include smog, dirt and dirt etc.
- Face, neck and hands are caused by the toxins then it leads to give dull appearance to the face.
- When you expose to the sun for long time, skin would affected by asthma, eczema and skin allergies.
- Spots, blemishes, skin dry and skin moisturizer levels destroyed by polluted air that enters in the skin.
- Ultraviolet rays are the dangerous rays present in the atmosphere.
- Skin darkness, old looking, wrinkleless and dry etc problems would arise due to ultraviolet rays.
Skin & Water Pollution:
- Water pollution is being not easily spotted.
- Fluorosis disease, which is very dangerous, can be caused by the water that has fluorides.
- Don’t drink fluoride contaminated water.
- If you want to protect your skin from water damage, filter the water before drink it.
- The skin has three layers. Among these first one is very important which we can be maintain.
- So the upper layer is called epidermis which is easily affected by the pollution.
- If you want to get healthy skin, you need to follow two inexpensive ways.
- It is very easy to protect your skin from pollution.
- It is a fairly hassle free process and effective treatment for who want to be healthy and glowing.
Keep the skin clean:
- There are many products available in the market today.
- So choose a cleansing product which is to be suit to one’s skin type.
- The most fundamental part of the skin care process is cleansing.
- With the help of cleansing, you can get rid of the dirt, pollutants and excessive oil present in the epidermis.
- Get free-blemish skin by following cleansing process.
- Don’t choose cleansing products which are soap based.
- Different types of cleaners are required because there are three types of skin present in the human body. They are: Dry skin, sensitive skin and oily skin.
- A creamy facial cleanser would cleanse the people who had dry skin.
- An alcohol free racial cleanser would require for the people who has sensitive skin.
- An acidic facial cleanser would cleanse oily skin.
- A very important thing which is known to everyone but it is not followed by everyone perfectly.
- Water consumption is a very effective method to make your skin healthy and glowing.
- Really it helps to cleanse the toxins present in the body.
- The digestive system runs smoothly by drinking water efficiently.
- The skin would be moisture and hydrated by drinking sufficient water.