Beauty Tips for Summer:
Everyone is very happy to welcome summer season but they may worry about their skin. It means people need some extra care for their skin and body to glow. Skin is the most well-known organ in our body. In the summer season skin requirements are very different while compare with winter. For the skin, the hot weather conditions can be really a challenging.
In this summer season, there is a need to keep some special attention to avoid dry and dull skin. You need some strict beauty tips for summer like face wash, scrubs, toners, sunscreens and also important to maintain a healthy diet. Summer brings sweat, heat rashes, sunburns, dry skin and many other health problems like skin cancer over the time due to high and low temperature levels. Hence, follow some of the natural beauty tips for summer which are safe and easy.
Heat spots or rashes mean red bumps and itchy rashes on the skin. It is better to avoid going outside in the sun and try to spend most of the time in shade. This will reduce the amount of sweat thereby preventing the heat rash.
Acne is one of the most common skin problems where men and women are suffering around the world. It is better skip touching on acne affected area with your hands or fingers. Always remember to remove your makeup at the night time otherwise, it will block pores and lead to get more pimples on your skin.
Always skin needs a lot of care while you are travelling due to pollution, dust, heat and many more. Before going outside in the sun, better to keep hydrate cleanser, moisturiser, lip balm, hand sanitizers, hand creams and sunscreen.
Drink More Water:
Always drink at least 15-20 glasses of water daily to keep yourself hydrated.
Some more Simple Tips for Summer Season:
- Make sure that the sunscreen should be used at least fifteen to thirty minutes before going out in the sun.
- Avoid wearing the closed shoes which blocks the free circulation of air, instead of using shoes go for flats and sandals.
- Take 2 to 3 ice cubes and keep in a cloth and rub it over the face 20 to 30 minutes.
- Avoid drinking carbonated drinks that contains soda and high doses of sugar. Drink fresh fruit juices and like lemon juice, water melons, orange juice etc.
- Avoid applying moisturizers that contain oily bases. Olive oil can be used for dry skin people for alternate days to reduce dryness.
- Sleep well daily 7 to 8 hours. It’s mandatory for everyone.
- Protect your skin by wearing a hat and sunglasses.
- Use lip balm to keep your lips soft and smooth.
- Avoid using heavy make-ups in the summer season because, it becomes untidiness. Better to use light make-up that contains water proof.
Hence, follow the above mentioned beauty tips for summer to keep your skin fresh and glowing. Therefore, maintain proper balanced diet that will helps the body functioning.