Protect your Skin in Summer Season :
Summer is back and so is the foulest phase for skin and we all want help for skin. We all want to know that how to take care of our Skin. The best way of taking care of skin is keeping it clean and healthy.
Here are some natural homemade face packs and masks where you can make easily at home and enjoy the summer. But it is important to notice that some of the people are allergic to some fruits or some other ingredients. So if in a rare case may your skin feels itchy or irritated, so remove the pack immediately. This is happens in very rare cases, so don’t get scared and enjoy these face packs and masks. All these can be protect your skin in summer season.
Milk and honey bleach:
- Milk and honey works well for oily skin and helps to get rid of the tan.
- Take 4 tbsp milk, 1 tbsp honey, and 2 tbsp of lemon juice mix well.
- Apply it evenly Milk and honey bleach on the tanned areas for 15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water when dried.
- Egg mask is best to get smooth and oil free skin.
- Take 1 full egg-white, lemon juice and beat one egg-white until stiff with
- Apply paste on your skin for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Mint pack is one of the best summer packs to soothe your skin.
- Take fresh mint, add pinch of turmeric powder mix well by adding some lukewarm water to make like a paste
- Before apply this paste wash your face with lukewarm water and apply this fine paste all over the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- This tasty and hydrating fruit helps in this summer like a face pack. In addition, it helps to clear your skin, by removing the blemishes and acts as a toner.
- Take 2 tbsp cucumber juice, 2 tbsp watermelon juice, 1 tsp yoghurt, 1 tsp milk powder
- Mix well and apply on your face for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with cold water.
Aloe Gel Pack:
- Aloe Vera has a great soothing properties but this mask may get irritate sensitive skin so test it on arm before trying it on your face.
- Take fresh Aloe Vera juice from a juicy leaf and apply to the face.
- Leave it for fifteen minutes and then splash face with cold water.