Homemade Face Mask for Dry Skin
Say goodbye to dry skin!
Homemade masks that will work wonders for you!
Hate dry skin? Would you love to pamper your skin with something nice so that you feel soft and moisturized all the time? One has to cleanse, tone and moisturize dry skin every day to improve its texture, you require special skin treatment compared to people with other skin types.
In this article I shall discuss about few face packs which will work wonders for dry skin and also improve the condition of your skin and ensures that moisture is locked. These are pure home remedies which are natural and cause no harm to your skin.
Banana Olive oil honey face pack
- Mash a ripe soft banana.
- Add some honey and olive oil to it and mix it.
- Apply this paste over your face and wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Honey helps in retaining moisture whereas banana and olive oil help and remove all the bad effects of free radicals on your skin.
- This face pack has a relaxing soothing effect on your skin.
Oat, Yogurt, Almond face pack
- Grind almonds and oats together until there’s a powder like consistency.
- Add yogurt and honey to it and make a fine paste.
- Apply this mask on your face and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Almonds nourish dry skin, oats and yogurt make your skin soft supple and ensure that moisture is retained.
Milk Almond Aloevera Honey face pack
- Mix all the ingredients – honey, aloevera, almond, oil and milk and apply on the face.
- Wash it off with cold water after 10minutes.
- The magical blend of these ingredients ensure that your dry skin feels awesome and becomes soft and supple.
Coco Honey Oatmeal face pack
- Mix coco powder with some honey and coconut milk.
- Add Oatmeal to it and mix it until it forms a smooth paste. You can also add besan (gram flour) if interested.
- Apply this onto your face and wash it off once it dries.
- This refreshes tired and dull dry skin because of antioxidant properties of the ingredients.
Honey yogurt Rose face pack
- Mix some yogurt with honey.
- Add few rose petals into it. And add some rose water it.
- Blend this and form a fine paste and apply this over clean face.
- This will help moisturize dry skin and will also add a healthy glow on your skin.
Cucumber Sugar Face pack
- Grate some cucumber, add sugar to it.
- Apply this onto face and wash it off with cold water.
- This will have a soothing effect on your skin and will also make it soft and supple.
Oats Rose water face pack
- Take some rose petals and grind it with oatmeal and rose water.
- Make a fine paste and apply this onto face.
- This is actually suitable for all skin types, it tones, moisturizes and also helps in reducing redness because it has a cooling effect on skin.
Please try these awesome face packs at your home and let me know if you enjoyed this article! Do share your experiences and let me know if you have something more to add on to these tips! I would be more than happy to hear you all out, after all sharing is caring! Have a good day folks!