Homemade Face Mask Recipes:
If you want to pamper and perk up your skin, it is advisable to make face masks which are inexpensive and easy at home. These are great way to keep your skin glowing. Face masks can be crafted from common household ingredients at home. Here are some face mask recipes which will help you get the best out of your mask.
- Take a ripe tomato and mash up it to make a paste.
- Apply it over the face and allow it be for twenty minutes.
- With the help of Luke warm water rinse off your face.
- This method is recommended for only skin users.
- Take a ripe banana and mash up it.
- Add honey to the banana to make a paste.
- Apply it on face and hair and retain it to be for some time.
- Take some amount of uncontaminated honey and apply it over the face and neck lines.
- Allow it to be for fifteen minutes.
- Use Luke warm water to rinse off the face.
- Take two apples and peel it to make a paste.
- Add one tbsp. of honey to the paste.
- Apply it on your face and retain it to be for twenty minutes.
- With the help of cold water wash your face.
Scrub for oily skin:
- Two tbsp. of fine bran with a quarter of dried yeast
- One tbsp. of lemon juice
- One tbsp. of water
How to make-
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mixed them well to make a paste.
- Now apply it on the skin and gently massage especially on around the nose and chin area.
- Keep in mind avoid applying around the eyes.
- Use warm water to rinse off the face after two minutes.
- This scrub helps to remove dirt from the skin and posturing dead skin.
- You can use this scrub more than once in a week.
- It is not recommended for dry skin users.
- Take a papaya and cut into two pieces.
- Remove the seeds and pulp from the fruit.
- Rub the papaya on cleansed face.
- Rub around the lines of the mouth and eyes, pimples, hands and neck.
- Allow it to be for twenty minutes until it becomes dry.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- Papaya contains enzymes which cures sun damage, moderate age spots and smooth skin.
- You can use this mask once in a week.
- Take sandalwood powder and mix it with glycerine and rose water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the face and let it be for some time.
- Use cold water to wash your face.